PRO DEO ET ECCLESIA "FOR GOD AND THE CHURCH"
WELCOME TO PRATT MEMORIAL SCHOOL
Pratt Memorial School, situated at 168, Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata – 700014, was founded in 1876 in the memory of Archdeacon John Henry Pratt as an English Medium School primarily for the education of Anglo Indian Christian Children. Today it is an all Girls’ School and caters to the all round development of our students.
It is Affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
The School is under the Diocese of Kolkata, Church of North India, the Bishop of Kolkata being the Chairman of the Board of governors of the school. The school is recognised by the Director of Public Instruction, Government of West Bengal and is inspected by the Deputy Director of Public Instruction (Anglo Indian Schools) West Bengal.