1 Reading is an important means of gaining knowledge, building language skills, and for ENJOYMENT. Students must inculcate in themselves, the habit and the love for reading
2. Strict silence and order is to be observed by all in the library.
3. All articles and personal belongings must be left outside when entering the library. Only an exercise book and the library book. (if to be returned), may be taken into the library.
4. Books exclusively for consultation are not to be taken out of the library. They remain available to all students at all times.
5. Before leaving the library every student must submit the books borrowed, for scrutiny.
6. All magazines, reference book or books used while in the library must be put back in their proper places, after reading.
7. Books borrowed from the library must be returned directly to the librarian. They must not be circulated. A student who circulates books borrowed from the library may be fined as well.
8. If any defect is noticed in a book that is being borrowed, the librarian should be notified. Failure to do this, checking renders one liable to be considered responsible for the defect noticed on the return of the book. A penalty may be imposed for damages done to books and articles in the library.
9. Books lost must be replaced by the borrower.
10. No books may be retained during the summer, puja and winter vacations.
11. Library hours Class days : 7.45 a.m. – 1:40 p.m.
12. Students are encouraged to make use of the facilities during the school hours.
13. During class hours (7.45 a.m. – 1:40. p.m.), students will be allowed into the library according to the time-table published. Special permission must be obtained from the respective HOD for a student to enter the library during class hours outside their time table.
A FINE OF RS. 5/- PER DAY WILL BE IMPOSED ON BOOKS NOT RETURNED ON TIME.